Добре дошли във: www.forumnazapomnenite.com
Ако ви мързи да се регистрирате или не си спомняте паролата си, флезнете с Фейсбук сметката си натискайки бутона който се намира малко преди края на тая страница ...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ако ви мързи да се регистрирате или не си спомняте паролата си, флезнете с Фейсбук сметката си натискайки бутона който се намира малко преди края на тая страница ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Кефи ли ви?
Дълга на Кебек
Latest topics
» Да събудим форума !
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeСря 27 Мар 2024, 16:57 by vanelo

» A chance to take my little boy home
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeЧет 02 Ное 2023, 19:43 by vanelo

» ПАК Е ПЕТЪК!
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeПет 25 Ное 2022, 18:22 by vanelo

» Най дългия електронен роман !!!
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeПет 02 Юни 2017, 18:55 by Marginal

» Другото ми хоби е музиката ...
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeПон 07 Мар 2016, 14:09 by Marginal

» Давай Бат Бойко ДАВАЙ !!!
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeВто 15 Дек 2015, 06:41 by Marginal

» Un québecois bien à sa place ...
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeПет 23 Окт 2015, 14:58 by Marginal

» A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeНед 18 Окт 2015, 04:29 by Marginal

» Едно от преживяванията на чичо Владо в Канада ...
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeПон 12 Окт 2015, 12:12 by Marginal

» Жена ви слага ли си го със сина си/ви?
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeСъб 12 Сеп 2015, 01:58 by Гост

» Слушалките ...
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeЧет 13 Авг 2015, 05:54 by Marginal

» Кой е арматол Тимотей Венеаминов ?
Bad economy and immigrants Icon_minitimeЧет 06 Авг 2015, 15:26 by bozman

Similar topics
Top posters
Marginal (16898)
Bad economy and immigrants Vote_lcapBad economy and immigrants Voting_barBad economy and immigrants Vote_rcap 
paparazzo (7150)
Bad economy and immigrants Vote_lcapBad economy and immigrants Voting_barBad economy and immigrants Vote_rcap 
myhata II (6266)
stimi (4915)
Mr800Days (4254)
7george (3967)
danielle (2594)
Вода (2380)
fluid (2183)
kralimarko (1566)

Съфружници
Анонимна анкета само за мъже !!!
Колко кожи сте разпрали?
Дефствен съм
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51+
Шфестер съм

>>Резултати<<
Създайте собствена анкета

Bad economy and immigrants

Go down

Bad economy and immigrants Empty Bad economy and immigrants

Писане by kralimarko Вто 10 Фев 2009, 19:29

Bad economy forcing immigrants to reconsider U.S.Story Highlights "If I have to suffer, it's better to suffer in Guatemala with my family," immigrant says Bleak economic situation in U.S. forces immigrants to reconsider staying Director of day laborer site says workers are "completely desperate" Expert: Enforcement got message out that "immigration law was back in business"

CNN LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Pedro Pablo slowly folds up his American flag blanket and stuffs it in his duffel bag. With it goes his American dream. Pedro Pablo, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, headed home recently due to the bad U.S. economy. 1 of 3 "I left my family and lost four years with them. I will ask them to forgive me," he said. Pablo is an illegal immigrant from Guatemala who came to the United States to support his wife and five sons back home. When he arrived, construction jobs were plentiful. Over the last year, he says, he's worked three days. He recently boarded a bus with a one-way ticket home, paid for by the Guatemalan consulate in Los Angeles. "I thought I could get ahead here. I regret coming." Watch day laborers head home » Across the United States, tens of thousands of immigrants -- those here legally and illegally -- are facing a similar dilemma: Do they continue to search for jobs in a struggling U.S. economy or return home to an even bleaker economic situation? Извънземно Извънземно
kralimarko
kralimarko
Писачко
Писачко

Male
Libra Monkey
Брой мнения : 1566
Рождена дата : 01.10.1968
Възраст : 55
Местожителство : Buenos Aires -Argentina
Дата на регистрация : 12.01.2009

Върнете се в началото Go down